By participating in the 8 Week Bikini Project, you hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Disclaimer and Liability:
1. You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a General Practitioner or Allied Health Professional before beginning any weight loss effort or exercise regimen. The 8WBP is intended for use only by healthy adult individuals. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
2. You are enrolling in a physical activity and/or nutrition program that may include, but is not limited to: aerobic exercise, strength training and following nutrition guidelines. You hereby affirm that you are in good physical condition and do not suffer from any disability that would prevent or limit your participation in this exercise and/or nutrition program. You understand that it is important that you provide complete and accurate responses and recognise that failure to do so could lead to possible unnecessary injury to yourself during the course of this plan.
3. If you suffer from high blood pressure or any other chronic illness that Lean Like Lacey identifies as a high risk, you will be asked to provide full medical clearance stating that you are fit and well to participate in both resistance and cardiovascular training by your health professional. Failure to provide this documentation may exclude you from participation in the program.
4. You have been informed that the information obtained by Lean Like Lacey will be treated as privileged and confidential and will not be released or revealed to any person without your express written consent.
5. In consideration of your participation in this exercise and/or nutrition program and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you hereby release Lean Like Lacey from any claims, demands and causes of action arising from your participation in the exercise and/or nutrition program designed especially for you, given your current exercise condition and abilities.
6. You understand that any form of exercise can (however remote the possibility seems) result in occurrences such as injury, impairment, disability, disfigurement, and even death. It is your responsibility to ask any questions you may have regarding the exercise and/or nutrition program designed for you. You fully understand that injuries can and sometimes do happen as a result of participation in some exercise programs and you hereby release Lean Like Lacey from any liability now or in the future including but not limited to: heart attacks, muscle strains, pulls or tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, knee/lower back/foot injuries, shoulder injuries, and any other illness, soreness, or injury, however caused, occurring during or after your participation in the exercise and/or nutrition program.
7. The acceptance of a client is at the sole discretion of Lean Like Lacey and in turn may refuse registration at any time and for any reason.
1. I am responsible for providing information that is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
2. I will commit to following the exercise and/or nutrition program/s to the best of my ability.
3. I will make all specified payments in a timely manner.
4. I will ensure that my weekly check-in is completed and sent to Lean Like Lacey on time for review. I understand that late submissions may take between 24-48 hours to be responded to.
5. If I require to cancel any subscription service, I will provide immediate notice to Lean Like Lacey so that further payments will not be processed (not applicable to upfront payments of the 8WBP).
Responsibilities of Lean Like Lacey:
1. Once Option 1 or Option 2 payment is received, Lean Like Lacey will provide you access to all 8WBP-related resources on the stipulated commencement date.
2. Lean Like Lacey will endeavour to respond to all emails within a 24-hour period and provide appropriate answers, information and guidance to you with regards to your program.
At Lean Like Lacey, the aim is to teach clients that it is not about being perfect, but about being consistent and patient! If you are consistent with training and eating well, you will achieve results! Of course you should strive to stick rigidly to your plan at all times but remember – a perfect program does not exist. It is vitally important to remember that if you make a mistake it will not harm your progress if you get back on track right away. Even if you have an injury or illness, Lacey will help you work around it and you will still achieve results. It is all about learning to cope with day-to-day life and the obstacles it often throws at us.
It’s important to enjoy the process! Treat it as a challenge – look upon every obstacle you encounter as an opportunity to succeed, to overcome, and be true to yourself – you will find this is a very rewarding and empowering feeling.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the terms and conditions above, please do not hesitate to email Lacey at email@example.com